What you'll learn:
- Enable, create, configure, manage membership, and deploy communities.
- Employ architecture design options (use Lightning or Visualforce, CMS Connect).
- Describe the infrastructure of communities.
- Employ build options.
- Describe the capabilities of different deployment types.
- Differentiate between the capabilities of different license types.
- Exercise the capabilities of the Experience Workspaces (Dashboards, Recommendations, Reputation, Moderation, Insights, Topics, etc.).
- Exercise the capabilities of the Experience Builder (Modify templates, New pages, Add/Remove Components, Custom Objects, Navigation, Branding, Knowledge).
- Implement the appropriate security model for a given use case (Sharing & Users, Person Accounts, Profiles, etc.).
- Employ fundamental best practices for adoption and engagement.
- Set up and configure Knowledge.
- Invest time in studying the resources listed in this exam guide and the additional required study materials provided by Salesforce.
- We will build a Community staying very close to the Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant Exam Guide and some of the materials produced by Salesforce.
Introducing the Salesforce Experience (aka Community) Cloud Complete Guide
An All-Inclusive Handbook for Building A Salesforce Community and to help you pass your Certification Exam!
Do you want to build a Salesforce community? First thing’s first; you need to pass the exam. But with so much disjointed information out there, how are you supposed to make sense of it all? Even if you do manage to pass the test, what about turning your knowledge into real-world practice?
You need the Salesforce Experience (aka Community) Cloud Complete Guide. All you need to build a Salesforce Community and help pass your Salesforce Community Cloud certification exam!
We built this course from scratch to cut through the chaos with all you need to know in one place. We’ve put all the pieces together on your behalf, so you can focus on getting experience, nurturing your skills, and expanding your knowledge on the Salesforce Experience Cloud, the newly rebranded Salesforce Community Cloud.
What Will You Learn?
Experiment with the Experience Builder, from modifying templates to creating new pages, page variations, audiences, adding and removing components, linking to standard and custom objects, using custom navigation and branding, articles and knowledge, and beyond
Enable, create, configure, and manage memberships
Employ architecture design options, using CMS Connect, Lightning, and Visualforce
Showcase your understanding of community infrastructures and different deployment types
Put different Experience workspaces into practice, building pages, configuring dashboards, reputation, recommendations, moderation, insights, topics, and more
Differentiate between different license types and their capabilities
Choose and implement relevant security models depending on the use case
Understand and utilize key best practices for adoption and engagement
Setup and configure Knowledge
Employ build options
Why This Course?
As a seasoned consultant with 10+ years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem and multiple certifications, I know what it takes to pass the Salesforce Experience Cloud certification exam.
A lot of hard work has gone into creating this course that will simplify your learning experience and empower you to study at your own pace. The course includes real-life examples from my own experiences to highlight some of the challenges that can come with rolling out a community.
Do not delay another day. Enroll in the course today and start creating Salesforce communities with confidence. You will certainly walk away with more information than you would find anywhere else under one roof when it comes to the Salesforce Community Cloud Certification Exam!