Introduction to Salesforce Lightning - Covers Organizational Setup - Get started to become a Certified Administrator!
What you'll learn:
- Organizational Setup in the Lightning interface, with 14 comprehensive in-depth exam relevant lectures.
- Business use cases in conjunction with hands-on exercises on the Trailhead platform to collect points and badges.
- Best practice guidance. Including checklists, flowcharts and diagrams. Free PDF downloads with over 45 pages for your daily reference on the job..
- Introduction to your Salesforce Trailblazer profile relevant when applying for Salesforce jobs.
- Full walk-through of the Salesforce Admin Certification Exam guide. Plus practical tips on how to prepare better.
This Salesforce Lightning Introduction is all about the baseline understanding of the Salesforce architecture, navigation and setup tools to prepare the system for the users.
Plus, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the first key knowledge area "Organizational Setup" of a total of 12 exam topics to gain the Salesforce Administrator Certification. Watch my previews including a complete guide on "How to get the Salesforce Administration Certification".
In this course you will learn what Salesforce is and how it can help improve daily business processes. Salesforce has a very intuitive interface that I will take you through, so you can see how the data is structured and how you can easily find all relevant information about the people and companies, such as your customers, but not only those, that you are working with.
The Platform Basics will give you an understanding what the Salesforce architecture and infrastructure has in store for you to configure the platform to your company's business requirements and how to seamlessly extend with additional products and functionalities.
You will learn about the organizational settings, where to find information about licenses, fiscal year, business hours or currencies and how to manage the default settings to make the Salesforce org productive.
This includes understanding the different types of interfaces Salesforce provides and how to tailor the user interface settings to ensure users see the information that is relevant for their day-to-day jobs.