What you'll learn:
- Become a Salesforce.com power user, fluent in key terminology and proficient in the functionality.
- Learn how to integrate outlook emails, contacts, appointments and keep synchronized.
- Effectively use Chatter; post, follow and make comments improving communication and collaboration with co-workers.
- Plan out sales stages and strategies in Salesforce.com.
- Filter and sort Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and other lists with ease.
- Learn the fundamentals of Views, Reports Dashboards.
- Identify coaching opportunities and best practices for the Sales Manager role.
This course will teach you how to create a customer-focused business that will keep customers satisfied and coming back for more.
You'll master how to use SalesForce to improve your company's customer service, whether you operate a service-based or product-based business.
By learning the ins and outs of this valuable customer relationship management program, your sales and service teams will be at the top of their game.
Learn How to Effectively Use SalesForce to Manage Customer Relations
- Manage Leads and Track Opportunities to Increase Sales
- Create Reports, Collaborate, and Manage a Sales Team
- Connect to Social Networks and Improve Customer Satisfaction
Boost Customer Satisfaction and Sales in Any Business by Using SalesForce
With a customer relationship management (CRM) program like Salesforce, you'll have the tools necessary to encourage and maintain customer loyalty, and this could lead to increased profits.
Throughout this course, you'll master how to use this in-demand software to reduce costs and increase profitability every day.
Topics covered include planning and tracking activities, collaborating with coworkers, and managing leads.
You'll also learn how to effectively track sales opportunities, run reports and create dashboards, and connect SalesForce to your social networks.
Contents and Overview
This course starts off with an introduction to SalesForce, so it's ideal even for complete beginners.
You'll be guided through the interface and learn how to plan and track activities, as well as use the Chatter feature to collaborate with co-workers.
You'll also learn how to integrate SalesForce with Microsoft Outlook so you can sync emails, contacts, tasks, and appointments to easily share them with colleagues.
In addition to easy collaboration, you can also use SalesForce to generate sales, so you'll learn how to manage leads, work with accounts and contacts, and track sales opportunities.
To track your progress, you'll learn about Views, Reports, and Dashboards. You'll create standard and custom reports using the report builder, and you'll use your report data to create a dashboard.
You'll even cover how to connect SalesForce to your social networks so you can maintain contact with customers there as well.
And you'll tackle how to create custom views, configure preferences, and import data to make SalesForce work for your specific needs.
Finally, you'll learn how to manage a successful sales team by using the tools available in Salesforce. You'll be able to run team meetings and become the best sales manager possible.
Regardless of your prior experience with SalesForce, you'll be proficient in the software by the time you complete this course.
Completing this course will help you keep track of your customers' feedback, figure out ways to meet customer needs more effectively, and increase sales through improved customer satisfaction, regardless of what industry you work in.