What you'll learn:
- Understand what is SAP HANA
- Understand the design philosophy of SAP S/4HANA
- Understand the future of SAP S/4HANA
** Disclaimer ** -
- I do NOT do Live Training.SAPis a registered trademark of SAPAGin Germany and many other countries. Iam NOT associated with SAP.
- SAP software and SAPGUI are proprietary SAPsoftware.Neither Udemy nor me are authorized to provide SAPAccess. You can officially get SAPAccess to practice on SAPsystem from SAP's website. I am not allowed by Udemy to place a link here.Please google "SAPAccess" and you can findthe URL for the same.
** End of Disclaimer **
SAPS/4HANAis SAP's ERP suite redesigned on the SAPHANAplatform. Most SAPconsultants that I speak to typically have heard of HANA or S/4HANA. But there is so much of marketing jargon behind this,it is sometimes confusing to put your finger firmly on what HANAor S/4HANA is really -
- Is it an ERP ?
- Is it a database ?
- Is it a IoT ?
- Is it a Data warehouse ?
Also, more importantly
- why did SAPcome up with a columnar, in-memory database called HANA ?
- and why is SAPtrying to re-invent the SAPERPsuite on SAPHANAdatabase as SAP S4HANA ?
- and why more and more apps (read transactions ) are being re-written in Fiori rather than ABAP ?
These are precisely the questions you will know the answer to in the first quarter of thecourse.
SAPS/4HANA is the same SAPERPthat you are already aware of as a Functional consultant in your respective areas. So,
- Are there new business processes introduced in S/4HANA ?
- Should Iunlearn anything from my current ERPbackground ?
- How should Igo about learning S/4HANA ?
- What are the major delta changes available in the latest SAP S/4HANAversion ?
- Where to look for delta changes ?
- What are the changes in SAPSD?
- What are the changes in SAPMM?
These are some of the questions you will be knowing the answers to in the next half of the course.
And finally, how do you implement S/4HANA?
- What happens to existing ERPimplementation ?
- What are the deployment options ?
- How long will SAPERP continue to be supported ?
- Are all new SAPimplementations going to be on S/4HANA?
These are the questions you will be knowing the answers to in the last quarter of the course.
Irrespective of your background in SAP- Functional or Technical - Eventually, SAPwould be moving on to the new simplified data model used in S/4HANA. Be the first to get on to the bandwagon and learn all you need to learn about S/4HANA. Are you ready ?
See you in the course.