Complete Agile Scrum Crash Course - Scrum Master Certification - Agile Project Management – PSM 1- Product Owner
What you'll learn:
- Everything you need to know about Agile and Scrum
- Pass the Scrum Master Certification on your first attempt (PSM 1- Professional Scrum Master)
- Learn How to Manage Agile and Scrum Projects
- Scrum Roles - Product Owner, Scrum Master, Development Team
- Scrum Events - Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Scrum Artifacts - Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment
- Complete Overview of Agile Project Management
- High Quality Practice Tests/Exams for PSM 1
- Learn How a Product Owner performs Product Management
Welcome to the Agile and Scrum Crash Course Training!
I will help you learn all the important concepts of Agile Scrum Project Management and prepare you for the Scrum Master Certification Exam, PSM 1. I designed this course specially for beginners, as well as those looking for a refresher. Here is how this course will help you:
How to manage Projects using Scrum and Agile
Clear,Concise, Simple to Understand
Based on the Scrum Guide - Explains the entire Scrum Guide in simple language
Pass the Scrum Certification Exam on your first attempt
What is Agile Scrum?
Agile is one of the most popular approaches for managing complex projects, over 70% of the world's organizations are using Agile.
Agile can be implemented in a number of ways. Scrum is the most highly used methodology for implementing Agile on a project.
In other words, Scrum is the most famous Agile methodology in the world.
The course starts with a complete overview of Waterfall, Agile and Scrum where we will discuss all their most important concepts.
After that, we will dive deep and cover all the topics of the Scrum Guide, which is the most renowned resource for learning about Scrum.
Here is a list of the topics we will cover in this course:
Scrum™, Professional Scrum Master, PSM, etc. is the protected brand of Scrum .org. This course and practice exam is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum .org.