Singing lessons for YOUR unique voice. A FUN and modern approach to singing lessons & vocal training!
What you'll learn:
- You'll be able to sing even higher than you did before this course - with less strain and more power.
- You'll learn to sing more dynamically, and how to manipulate your voice to sing in different styles of music.
- You'll sing more comfortably with even better technique - saving your voice from future damage.
- You'll be able to sing ALL of the vowel sounds with much more control, consistency, and better overall tone.
- You'll be able to sing with MORE EMOTION and confidence when singing songs.
- You'll have an excellent understanding of how to use your voice, so you can continue to improve after you've completed the course.
SINGINGSIMPLIFIED #2is the perfect next step for those of you looking to improveevery aspect of yoursinging voice.
We'll work on:Advanced Breathing techniques (Breath Control), Diaphragm Strengthening, Tongue Position for ALL of thevowel sounds,how to sing in differentVocal Styles, Vocal Runs, howto tackledifficultconsonants and vowels in the lyricswhen SingingSongs, more on Mix Voice, more onFalsetto Voice, how to blend your Registers...and much more! And of course, we'll continue to have FUN with all of it!
- 1 video lesson per day, 6 days a week, for8 weeks. Over 3.5 HOURS of high resolution singing lessons!
- AFREEPERSONALIZED VOCAL ASSESSMENT FROM ME
- 75 Vocal Exercises (Mp3's)you can downloadto practice your lessons anywhere!
- DownloadablePDF:A34-pageWorkbookthat reviews eachvideo lesson and the exercisesfrom each lesson. An extremely helpful companion throughout the course.
- DownloadablePDF:"Helpful Practicing Tips"that'll help you immensely with your practice!
Also, we're going to continue totrain your brain as well. Your mindset and your emotions are so very important when it comes to singing. You'll learn even more abouthow to letstress and fear fall to the wayside, and focuson the emotion of the song.
This is the perfect course for SEMI-BEGINNERS,toMOREADVANCEDsingerswho feel they still have roomto grow and improve their voices.If your goal isto sing Pop, Rock, Country, Blues, R&B, Indie, Alternative... any popular style of music, this course is a great match for you! (FYI: The Singing Simplified methodisNOTfor Classical or Operatic singing. Those styles are quite different in their technique.)