What you'll learn:
- Build Predictive Models based on Multiple Linear and Logistic Regression
- Analyze and Interpret results of Regression Models
If you are a Six Sigma Black Belt Aspirant or simply a Six Sigma Aspirant, you will find this course of real help. Here's why: Regression Analysis is a topic of importance in ASQ and IASSC Certification Tests. With this course, you will beable to answer quite a few questions and easily add few marks. That's guaranteed!
If you a machine learning enthusiast, then you already know that one of the foundation pillars of Machine Learning & Predictive Modeling is Statistical Modeling (& Regression Analysis). If you don't have a formal education in statistics or modeling, but have a strong programming background, this course will serve as a primer, explaining the concepts, (without coding).
Of course, in Machine Learning there are other models & algorithms that is not in the scope of this course.
What are you going to get:
- Correlation & Scatter Diagram
- Single Linear Regression using Line of Best Fit
- Multiple Linear Regression with Best sub-set method
- Residual Analysis
- Various Statistics : R-sq, R-sq(Adj), R-sq(Pred), S Value, Mallow's Cp, VIF
- Spearman's Coefficient
- Logistic Regression using Logit function
- Predictive Analytics