Learn Spanish step by step!
What you'll learn:
- This course is constantly being updated, but the goal is to help students achieve fluency in Spanish.
We have 122 lessons ready for you! Spanish Cactus lessons are short, simple and really enjoyable! I would say they are even fun!
We explain, get tothe point, provide examples andour characters are Spanish native speakers from Colombia!
Spanish Cactus - Learn Spanish ASAP is a beginnerscourse divided, for now, in eight parts:
- Part 1:Using 'ser' (to be) to express name, nationality and profession in Spanish!
- Part 2: Using 'llamarse' to express names and 'tener' (to have) to express age!
- Part 3: Using 'vivir'(to live) and 'hay' (there is / there are) to describe places and provide information about countries, cities and neighborhoods!
- Part 4: Using regular-ar / -er / -ir verbsto provide information about myself and others! (present tense)
- Part 5: Studying general/basic and more specific parts and organs of the human body!
- Part 6: Uses of 'ser' (to be) Detailed uses and situations when you use 'ser'!
- Part 7: Uses of 'estar' (to be): Detailed uses, situations and idiomatic expressions when you use 'estar'.
- Part 8:Contrasting uses of 'ser' and 'estar'! Practice with uses reviewed in Part 6 and 7!
There is varietyand tons of vocabulary! This is a course that is in progress and we are working on new parts and new lessons! Enjoy, learn and practice with Spanish Cactus!