What you'll learn:
- Understand how to raise money from family and friends
- Know how to manage the relationship process
- Ask and receive the right kind of fininace
- Create win-win situations with family and friends
- Become aware of the pitfalls and how to circumvent them
This Is A Beginners Level Program
After all is said Family & Friends tend to be the first place most people turn to when they need general help or business finance. Yet if this process is not managed well, it can result in long term tension, unforgiveness and heartaches.
In reality, it does not need to be that way if certain guidelines are followed. This will ensure that emotional upheaval and disagreements are completely removed and individuals can enjoy good relations with family are friends whether or not the business works out not. For surely, as we journey to success there are challenges to overcome.
In my effort to help entrepreneurs obtain the funding they need and still keep their relationships I will cover the following topics:
- Determining the type of finance being sought
- Advantages of borrowing from family and friends
- Disadvantages of borrowing from family and friends
- General guidelines
- The Agreements to sign
- The Business Plan to present
- What to think about
My hope is that as you embark on this course you use the information to raise the money you need and still keep all your relationships intact!
This course will teach and remind you of all you need to focus on when asking family/friends to support your enterprise.