Learn about evaluating ideas, finding co-founder, business models, financing, marketing, mentoring, startups and more.
What you'll learn:
- Marketing, Marketing Management, Market Strategy and Market Research
- Product Design and Product Development
- Online and Offline Marketing
- Sales and Negotiation
- How to find a Mentor and how to work with others
- Pitching your idea and raising money
- Angel Investors, Crowdfunding and Crowdinvesting
- Team building and Personal Development
Are you interested in Start-Ups or want to startyour own venture? If yes, this is a great class for you! Here you’ll learn what you should think about and what it takes to become a successful entrepreneur. We talk about team members your Start-Up should have, how to use powerful cooperations, online as well as offline marketing strategies, reasons why many Start-Ups with great ideas fail, how to convince investors to invest in your company and much, much more.
If you are interested in this topic, we have a detailled list of what you are going to learn:
- Business and Revenue Models: It’s a key aspect tot hink about which business or revenue model you use. Of course it depends on the idea you have but this is a basic topic you have tot hink about.
- Cooperations: Cooperations a maybe the most powerful tool to push each other and become successful. In this video we talk about different types of cooperations and how you can use them
- Expert Pool: Experts are the secret stars of every successful team. Most of the time they are in the background but their experience definetly helps you out.
- Fundamental Steps for your Start-Up: Which steps are the most important ones you should keep in mind when building your start-up?
- How to act when you have a great idea: Which mindset ist he most effective one when you have a great idea?
- Mentoring: Mentorship is as much worth as you put energy into it. We talk about how you find and convince a great mentor to help you.
- Online Marketing: The traditional aspects of marketing are still up to date! We explain and talk about the most important aspects of offline marketing and how you can implement them in your strategy.
- Offline Marketing: One oft he most famous words of the 21st century. Generating an audience and sales online is very important and will even become more relevant over the next years.
- Positions in your Company: Which positions should you think of when building up your start-up team? Keep in mind that a group of people can achieve more than a single one.
- Prototyping: We explain why it is very important to create a prototype.
- Reasons why Start-Ups Fail: Failure is great to learn and grow. We explain which reasons are the most important ones why start-ups fail.
- Steps for Launching your Product: There is a long way between planning and launching your product. We talk about alle the steps for a successful launch.
- Team Members for your Start-Up: In every Start-Up there are different parts of people that should be included.
- Things an investor likest to see: Sometimes getting some extra money can be the key to success. We explain how you convince an investor to invest in your company.
- Tipps for your Pitch: The best ideas are easy to explain. Pitching your idea can is a must for every entrepreneur. Espacially when it come to investors how you would like to get money from.
- Ways to get money for your company: How can you raise money for your company? We go through all the different ways you can think of.