Crash Course for STL - Standard Template Library in C++ and Data Structures and Algorithms
What you'll learn:
- STL - Standard Template Library
- What are Data Structures And Which Data Structure to use for a problem?
- Solving Data Structure and Algorithm Questions
- First Steps to be Interview Ready.
- Proper Resources will be shared - see the resource modules in videos.
STL- Standard Template Library is a must if you want to start Data Structures and Algorithms.
In this course, we will cover everything regarding STL, which includes -
- Containers, Iterators, Functions, Algorithms,
which includes - Vector, Set, Map, String, Stack, Queue, Doubly Ended Queue, List, etc.
- Later we will discuss some of the famous interview questions to get you started, and I'll be providing proper tips and notes for next steps also.
We will also have a Q and A sections where you can ask your doubts and I will be answering them. If I found something should is missed, I'll update the course frequently and you will be updated accordingly.
Hope you learn and enjoy!!!