Master the essentials of the Manufacturing, Planning and Control Hierarchy and become a recognized Supply Chain Leader
What you'll learn:
- Manufacturing, Planning and Control (MPC) Hierarchy.
- Role of Strategic & Business Planning.
- Role of Demand Management.
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and Resource Planning.
- Master Scheduling and Rough Cut Capacity Planning (RCCP).
- Understanding Load Profiles and dealing with Overload & Underload situations.
- Understanding forecasts, forecast horizon and forecast interval.
- Review of forecasting techniques.
- Types of Inventory, classifications and sub-classifications.
- Valuating inventory.
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM).
- Types of Buyer relationships.
- Supply Chain Best Practices: Managing Risk, Social Responsibility, Accreditations & Certifications,
If you're looking to take your supply chain skills to the next level, this video course is your starting point. You will learn beyond the basics of supply chain management, gain in depth knowledge to become a Master of Supply Chain. Achieivng supply chain excellence is essential for businesses to be successful in today's global economy. Having knowledgeable supply chain professionsals are key and with this course you can continue your journey to becoming a sought after Supply Chain professional.
f your goal is APICS certification, this course covers Master Planning of Resources and Detailed Scheduling and Planning which can assist your preparation for CPIM Part 2.
You will gain an in depth understanding of the Manufacturing, Planning and Control (MPC) Hierarchy. MPC deals with planning and controlling manufacturing, managing the materials, scheduling the machines, organizing the workers, dealing with your suppliers and coordinating with your customers. Having an effective MPC system is key for any manufacturing company to be successful.