Learn, Code, Test, be 8051 expert
What you'll learn:
- Program 8051 IO Ports 0,1,2, 3
- Use built-in mikroC libraries
- Program seven segments and character LCD
- Program serial port
- Program different modes of timers and counters
- Program Serial port interrupt
- Program two external hardware interrupts
- Program timers interrupts
- Things that you need to know only when programming in assembly will not be mentioned, example is Register Banks.
Many people spend lot of time in reading datasheets,learning assembly language, and after spendingfour-fivemonths of embedded systemscourse at college, they canhardlydo real industryprojects. That is good to learn all about architectures and basics but once you are at work, your boss can ask you to program PIC firstmonth, 8051second month, and may be STM8 or even STM32next month, will you take twoor three months course before startingthatjob?
This course explains how to program8051 super fast. Instead of readinglengthy slides or boring datasheets, we shall do all with either built-in, easy to use mikroC libraries or shall learnfewregisters and write our ownfunctions.This course willfocuson learning way toprogramfeatures offered by 8051 like I/O ports, Serial port, timers, counters and most interesting thing will be to do all with interrupts.
Course willstart from basic,There will be no pre-written code examples, all codes will be written right in front of you and schematics will be drawn for testing, you will also learn how to useProteus software for simulation.