What you'll learn:
- 15 step by step chapters teaching you how to code iPhone and iPad apps even if you have no Objective-C / iOS experience.
- Video lectures in each chapter to demonstrate everything visually.
- Source codes and exercises for each section.
- Discussion board to ask questions directly and get help on the problems.
- Setup guide to help you configure your development environment!
- Everything is recorded so you can learn at your own pace!
A step-by-step guide to building an iPhone or iPad app for Beginners.This is a course designed for beginners who have never coded in Objective-C or build an iOS app.
In this iOS development video-based training course, expert developer and trainer Bob McCune teaches you how to build iOS apps using the iOS SDK from Apple. iOS is the standard SDK (software development kit) for iPad, iPhone and iPad devices. Using the SDK, Bob walks you through creating a fully functional app, and applying the tools and techniques available to you.
In this iOS development tutorial, you start by accessing, downloading and setting up the SDK from Apple. Next, you will explore and setup Xcode to build your App. You will cover essential Objective-C topics, such as classes, methods, building objects, and coding conventions. Jumping right into development, you will work with strings, controllers, manage application data, create views and other UI elements, and work with iCloud. You will learn how to create a universal project, and create specific interfaces for each device.
By the completion of this iOS development tutorial course you will be able to create a fully functioning iPhone or iPad app.