Piano / Music Course with lessons that can help you to learn how to play the piano , violin , guitar & many Instruments
What you'll learn:
- You will know how to Read (& Write) Music
- You will understand what Modulation and Transposition is
- You will have a good understanding of Pitch, Bass & Treble Clefs, Stave Ledger Lines and Musical Notes
- You will have a good understanding of Key Signatures and how they (Key Signatures) are derived from Scales
- You will be able to understand these topics: Duration of notes, Tempo & Tempo Instructions, Beamed notes and Dotted notes
- You will be able to read Music Sheets and hence play what you see on a music sheet on an Instrument
- You will know how to easily Recognise Key Signatures on a Music Sheet
- You will understand what Time Signatures are
- You will understand how Time Signatures relate to the Rhythm of a Song
- You will understand what ties, slurs and chords are
- You will understand how to identify the names of notes and their durations on a music sheet
- You will have a good understanding of Sharps and Flats
- You will be able to understand and interpret several musical symbols on a music sheet
- You will be able to play one or more Instruments by using a Music Sheet
- You will understand other things that relate to the reading (& writing) of music
- You will know what Accidentals and Cautionary Accidentals are
Join over 70,000 students that have enrolled in myMusic Courses.
This course has more than 10 hours of content. This Course is part ofmy Seriesof Music Courses; all of my music courses can be found on my website; the only 2 courses that I have on Udemy are
'40 Hours Piano Course - Go from a Beginner/Average to a Pro' Course
'Learn to Read & Write Music to play Piano & more instruments' Course
This Course is a Step - By - Step Guide on how to read music. Knowing how to read & write music is a valuable skill. Knowing how to read music will aid your learning of many musical instruments. Knowing how to read music can also help you to write your own song.The skill of knowing how to read music is something that can be applied to playing many instruments because the music theory behind many instruments is the same. Knowing how to read music will help you to know how to play many instruments like the Piano, theViolin, the Saxophone and other instruments.
Why should you enrolin this Course? You should enrol in this Coursebecause:
Learning how to read and write music is a fundamental and important aspect of Musicthat can help you to learn many musical instruments (e.g. Piano, Violin, Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet and other instruments)faster than you would if you didn't know how to read music. This is because the 'Grammar' of music is the same for many musical instruments.
Learning how to read music will enable you to read offa music sheet and hence play an instrument.Knowing how to play an Instrument by ear is good. But knowing how to play byEAR and by MUSICSHEETis even better.It's better to be an all-rounder Instrumentalist that can both play byEarand byreadinga Music Sheet.
Learning how to read and write music can help you to write your own song.
Learning how to read musicprior to learning an instrument will make the learning process easier.
Learning how to read and write music can help you if you are an artist or if you want to be one.
Learning how to read and write music can help you to become a music teacher/tutor.
The Knowledge you are going to gainin this Course can be applied to many instruments because the reading and writing of music is the same for many instruments.
Learning how to read and write music can help you if you are someone that sings or if you are in a band or in the choir.
This course features the following sections:
Introduction of the Course
Pitch, Bass & Treble Clefs, Stave, Ledger lines and Musical Notes
Sharps and Flats
Duration of notes, Tempo & Tempo Instructions, Beamed notes and Dotted notes
Time Signatures & Rhythm
Key Signatures and How they (Key Signatures) are derived from Scales
How to easily Recognise Key Signatures on a Music Sheet
Accidentals and Cautionary Accidentals
Rests, Ties and Slurs
Repeat Marks and Glissando
The Circle of Fifths
This course is for anyone who would like to read (& write) music. This course consists of more than 10hours of Video Content.This course will teach you the music theory behind many musical instruments. This course will also help you to learn many musical instruments faster because understanding music theory prior to learning an instrument will make the learning process easier.Having said that, you don't have to be an instrument player or someone who wants to learn an instrument in order to take this course. You may have other reasons for wanting to learn how to read music. For example, maybe you sing or maybe you're in the choir and you're required to learn how to read music.
In this course you will learn about several things like Key Signatures, Major Keys and their Relative Minor Keys,theStave (or the Staff), the treble clef &the bass clef, Accidentals, Time Signatures, Ties and Slurs, Sharps and Flats, Duration of notes and other musical topics.