What you'll learn:
- Build Your First Mobile App with Kotlin
- Apply to jr. Android development jobs
- Build real-world Android apps like Twitter,Facebook, My Notes, Find my phone, media-player, Calculator, find my age, find sunrise time and Alarm
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toe online with friends.
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with sqlite Database and SharedPreferences.
- connect Android to PHP web services and MySQL database.
- Work with user location and maps
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color,Shape, Menu and ConstraintLayout
- Work with camera and other hardwares, like light sensor to run music when light on and Accelerometer sensor
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) for your app
- Make app that support Supporting Different Screens, and different languages
- Use system service like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alarm
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control
- Understand the OOP in Kotlin
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection
In this course you will learn how to make 17 online games, and apps for Android, using Kotlin. There are more than 95k+ happy students enrolled in this course already.
Bellow is list of open source Apps that we build in tutorial
Find My Age App.
Tic Tac Toe Local App.
Pokémon Game App.
Find Sunrise time App.
My Notes App.
Tic Tac Toe using Firebase App.
Facebook App using Firebase.
Notification Channel App.
Light sensor App.
Find My Phone App.
Twitter App using Php + MySQL.
This course for anyone whowant to be Kotlin programmer from scratch, We will start bydiscus all programming fundamentals that you need to start programming Kotlin. We will start first by install the development environment then youwill run your first Kotlin app,and understand how program flow works in Kotlin. Then we will talk about variables and Mathoperation and proirites. Then we will take about logic and making decision, then we will talk about loops. Then we will talk about how to work with files.Then we will talk about functionsand OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps with Kotlin,then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app.then we will talk about multi-processingand how you could run multi-process in same time. Then you will learn how to build apps and game in Android like pockemon and tic tac toy and work with restful web services and JSON by build apps like get sunshine time.Also you will learn how to work with sqlite database to add,delete and update records, how to use room jetpack, also you will learn how touse Firebase for online gaming and build socialmedia app like twitter, andLearn how to build apps with sensorslike run music when light is on and Nimbuzz vibrate when phone is shake,andmore