What you'll learn:
- Handle interview questions with ease
- Start developing solutions for your company as soon as you have finished this course
- Receive an achievement based certificate. This is based on your test results so you can show the world your skill levels
- Understand and apply Associative Data Modelling concepts
- Learn about different Model Schema types
- Learn to code Joins & understand how they work
- Learn how the Associative Data Model is stored internally
- Learn how to load and connect to different data sources (e.g. SQL, Web )
- Code Scripts for ETL data processing
- Learn to code calculations using Set Analysis
- How to code What-If analysis
- 14 Assignment projects for hands on practice, followed by Quizzes testing your knowledge
- Learn charting best practices
- Learn about advanced calculation functions like Aggr() , Rank() , IntervalMatch()
- Create Charts such as Gauges, Pie, Bar, Combo, Line, Tornado, Heat Maps, Scatter
- Learn performance tuning for charts and scripting
- Add actions and conditions to charts and other objects
- Apply many of your new skills to QlikSense e.g. Modelling, Set Analysis
- Over 150 Quiz test questions for you to check your learning progress
- Real world sample data available for download and analysis
- Install QlikView 12 (and SQLServer express if you want to connect to sample SQL databases)
A warm welcome to you.
If you have found yourself in a situation where you need orwant to learn QlikView for your job or a career move and do not have the budget to spend thousandsfortraining or you are frustrated with disorganised video clips all over the internet, then this course is definitely for you.
This course is also available via Udemy For Business (UFB) .
Once you have completedthis course you can hit the ground running at work when your team leaders , users, managers want you to deliver an analytics solution fast.
Thiscourse is packed with sample data thatyou can download , project assignments and quizzes for you to practice and testyour newskills and what's moreyou don't need to do 2 separate courses for Designer orDeveloper it's all here in theone course and Iam adding new content frequently which means you have life timeaccess to a richsourceof information and tuition that will never get out of date.
What's more, thiscourse has been recorded in 1080p HD,HDSound and featuresClosed Captions [CC].
Do you like what you see so far ?
Then don't wait, enrol inthiscourse and get a head start with the latest version(12)QlikView, and with a 30 day money back guarantee, nothingto lose, right?
I amlooking forward to helping you gain new skills during thiscourse.
Data Analyst and Visualisation Engineer