Master the Ubuntu Linux Server from scratch from Beginners to Expert On Windows / Mac os / Linux !
What you'll learn:
- Learn to setup your own Ubuntu Linux Server !
- Learn to Execute Basic Linux commands on Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to Perform Users and group Management in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to perform FILE MANAGEMENT in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn How to perform DISK MANAGEMENT in Ubuntu Server .
- Understanding & Implementing RAID Array .
- Learn to play with PAM Modules .
- Learn How to perform Network Management in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Setup own "Web server " in Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Setup own "DNS Server " in Ubuntu Server .
- Securing & Hardening Ubuntu Server .
- Learn to Plan Disaster Recovery & Management .
- Command Redirection Operators & Piping in Linux .
- Basics of Linux Commands I , II .
- Basics of Process Management .
- Advanced Process Management .
- Linux Boot Process in Details .
- File & Directory Permissions in Linux .
- Managing File & Group Owndership in Linux .
- Working with Advanced Linux Permissions .
- Granting Sudo access to other users .
- Learn to Play with Access Control List .
- Partition & File System Management in Linux .
- Logical Volume Manager in Linux .
- Setting up static ip address in Linux
- Talking with DNS server .
- Remote server administration with OpenSSH-Server & Putty .
- Troubleshooting Network Problems .
- Installing & Configuring Apache2 Web Server in Linux
- Securing Apache2 Web server against hacker attack .
- Setting up your own email server in Linux
- Setting up UFW firewall
- Setting up IP tables Firewall .
- Hardening SSH-Server .
- Hardening Network-Layer .
- Protecting against Rootkits .
☸Welcome to " The Complete Ubuntu Linux Server Administration Course! "☸
Master the Latest & Fastest GrowingUbuntu Linux Server and Become a Cash Earning SystemAdministrator.
Linux is an Operating system which was developed in early 1990s by Linus Torvald at University of Helsinki in Finland . Then it was further joined &modified by group of thousands ofcomputer geeks all around the world .Currently there are lots of Linux Distributions are available in the market like Redhat , Centos , Debian etc . But now Ubuntu server is becoming more popular in these day's because it is easy to use & free. Following are the main sections of the course which contains different tutorials in detail.
Thiscourseconsistsof 13different sections andwith over 9.5Hours of HD videos in time Lenght.
MAINSECTIONS OF THE COURSE :-
■ Basics of Linux commands &File Structure.
■ File Management .
■ Process Management .
■ User &Group Management .
■ Disk Management .
■ Network Management .
■ Setting up your own Web Server .
■ Setting up your own Mail Server .
■ Setting up your own DNSserver .
■ Securing your Server .
■ Miscellaneous useful stuff .