Writing, editing optimizing & marketing articles is hard. Get the hack forwell-written content = tons of organic traffic
What you'll learn:
- You will know how to optimize an article for your website to improve its SEO.
- You will know how to choose a focus keyword for better SEO.
- You will know how to use Google Snippet Technology to preview what your article will look like in the search engines-SEO
- You will know how to improve CTR (Click Through Rates) for your articles and pages,hence maintaining good SEO score.
- You will know how to SEO optimize for a single keyword or multiple.
- You will know how to build backlinks for your article- Off Page SEO.
- You will know how to create links in multiple platforms and rank your pages higher,hence improving the SEO of the website.
BUYTHISCOURSE and GET2 COURSES FORTHEPRICEOF1!!!
Zach Miller’s Course Includes:
Article Optimization for Page 1 Rankings
The first and most important step of any online business is making sure you have the right keywords to build your whole foundation upon. Without knowing the right search terms for your niche, all the optimization in the world wouldn’t help you rank higher or get more traffic. So we start there, first!
Aperfectlyoptimized article can bring in 100's or even 1000's of hungry visitors looking to buy something.So once you know the terms, phrases, topics (aka keywords) you'll be writing on, we dive into the topic of optimization for each and every article you make.All of my articles rank well in Google because I follow these ideas. They only focus on a single keyword or long tail keyphrase at a time, thus allowing me a better opportunity to rank well in search engines.
Once you know how to write these articles,I'm going to give you a simple life-hackthat will cut your writing time by 86%!!!
Content Marketing: The Strategy to Market in Minutes
Tired of writing articles, blog posts, creating pictures, infographics, videos and gettingZEROTRAFFIC?If so, then I have the solution for you.
Content Marketing is the beautiful art of making work that matters — and then, finding ways to share it with people who want to see it.
Imagine posting photos to your Instagram account and gaining a following for your work. Evenmeeting the right clients by giving them what they want (i.e.cultivating a relationship instead of feeling like a sleazy salesperson).
What if you could create something that people actually wanted to download? You can communicate with your audience so THEYLOVEYOU!
You can end upcreating fans and followers in an authenticway!If you’re tired of creating content that doesn’t go anywhere, in our content marketing course you’ll learn our proven strategies for building an audience, growing your leads, and creating valuable content that actually gets shared.
Along the way, I’ll share with you specific strategies for growing an audience, building a body of work, and positioning youas a thought leader within your industry.
SashaMiller’s Course Includes:
SEO isn't dead, but it isn't as easy as it used to be...It Used to Be As Easy As Popping Your Keywords In A Few Times & BOOM - First Page Rankings!NOT ANYMORE!
Those days are long gone and nowit’s MUCH MORE difficult to rank forkeywords.It's time to get more strategic in our SEO methods.If you're not, you’ll be wasting a TONof time and money.TheGOOD NEWS is...Many of the major issues weencounter with modern-day SEO can be solved in this course...
This course provides:
How to Install & Use Yoast SEO Plugin
How to Optimize Your Images in Bulk & Why It Helps for SEO
How to Optimize Your Tags, Categories and Permalinks
How to Get Reviews to Show Up Next to Your Content inGoogle
How to Rank High in Google Nowadays (in 2018)
Why Content is King in SEO & How to Produce Quality Content
How to Get an SEO Audit of Your Site for FREE
How to Remove Bad Backlinks
SEO Tips for Beginners like (What SEO Is, What Meta Data Is,What Backlinks Are, ect.)
And a few BONUSES you're gonna love!
- Inlecture 2I go over Yoast SEO Plugin
- Lecture3I go into the actual article optimization.Icover all the other aspects from there.
- Lectures 4-7How to OptimizeVarious Elements in Wordpress
- Lectures 8-9How to Rank Higher in Google
- Lectures 10-15SEO Tips
Sasha, How Do YouKnow So Much About SEO?
I've been in the SEO-game for about 8 years now. For those 8 years most of my income came from doing keyword research and optimization servicesboth through my own company and through Freelancing. While I'm no longer a service provider, I stilluse Google'sengine every single day which means SEO and keywords are still very important for us to understand asonline business workers.
Who Will Most Benefit From This Course?
Whether you're a blogger, author, digital marketer, coach, consultant, or any other type of online professional looking to increase your keyword rankings, traffic and your visibility in the search engines,you'll benefit greatlybylearning the tips in this course.
Why Is Optimization Important?
Aperfectlyoptimized article can bring in 100's or even 1000's of hungry visitors looking to buy something.So once you know the keywords you want to focus on, we'll dive into each element of optimization that you'll do in every article you create. My articles rank well in Google because I follow these ideas. I only focus on a single keyword or long tail keywordphrase at a time whichallowsme a better opportunity to rank higher in thesearch engines.
What are you waiting for?Enroll right nowand discover how to optimize your content like a pro toincrease your SEO and traffic.
Still Need More Reasons to Take This Course?
- You getlifetime accessto course material.
- You canask me questionsandsee me respondto every single one of them thoughtfully!
- The techniques you will learn in this course aresimple, easyand effective!Master the art of finding easier-to-ranklong-tail keywords.The same strategies used for clients.This course will also layout how to best use your keywords for maximum SEOand build content around keywords that will drive organic traffic to your blog, squeeze page, website, store or social media profile!
In this course, you will learn how to achievePerfect SEO Optimized Articles to Rank Page 1 on Googlefrom beginner level to advanced methods, including the use of wordpress SEO plugins like Yoast, plus a few special BONUSES I know you'll love!See you inside!