Quickly setup a website using WordPress, build an email list, and manage your Google listing.
What you'll learn:
- Create a hosting account with a web hosting provider
- Acquire a domain name
- Install the free WordPress website platform
- Create & manage pages & blog posts
- Create a navigation menu
- Install plugins for added functionality
- Add & customize a free theme
- Add photos and videos to the website
- Ensure a website is mobile ready
- Add effects like animations and parallax scrolling features
- Optimize a website for search engines
- Integrate a website with social media
- Setup a contact page
- Build an email marketing list
- Setup Google Analytics
- Manage a website from your phone
- Update WordPress software and plugins
If you're a quick-learn that's looking to setup your first website in a short period of time, this is the course for you.
This is an intermediate/beginner's course for people who want to learn how to setup a professional website using WordPress and install/customize several plugins for extra functionality.
This course is 100% video, mostly in screencast format and I will turn on my camera at certain points to quickly explain concepts. After going through the first three sections, you can skip around to any lecture you wish and learn what you want, when you want.