What you'll learn:
- Develop the most useful macros in Banking
- Master techniques used by the top banking professionals
- Outpace your peers by maximizing your productivity and time
- Debug VBA code
- Create functions and subs
- Automate graphs generation
- Understand how to do object oriented programming
This course will provide you with essentials about Visual Basic Applications (VBA) Excel for Finance. VBA is the programming language of Excel and is a fast programming language. When correctly mastered, it can automate almost every task that is required in Banking and Investment Banking.
By taking this class, you will seethat getting a job in investment banking is not just a matter of luck, but oftechnique and forward thinking.
This course is best suited for university students who are studying business, finance, accounting, economics or any other finance related programmes.
This course is also for anyone who is interested in knowing more about the Banking and Financeworld, and to know aboutnecessary skills to acquire toget into these sectors.
No prior technical knowledge is required. The course covers:
Fundumentals of VBA:
- Functions, Sub, Variables, Loops, Conditions.
Real life applications that are used in Banks today
- Build pricers for options and bond
- Create Userforms and top-notch charts
- Link your VBA application to a database
- Understand the concept of Object Oriented Programming
Why should you take this course?
You are a finance student. You are really struggling in finding a good and challenging position in Banking. You would like to start your career with a great asset on your resume and you are motivated to reach that goal.
You are a banker facing issues with repetitive tasks to run on a daily basis and you want to learn how you could automate all of those tasks in a single process.
You are already a banking employee, but you are working in a department that does not fit your ambitions, and you would like to join a more challenging department such as front-office, and work in the exciting environment of the trading room. In order to do that you need to prove that you can bring value to the team.
With this course, you get everything you need to be able to quickly design performant VBA applications.