Understand the basic principles of game development inside Unity by building a 3D Ball runner.
What you'll learn:
- Position, rotate and scale gamobjects inside Unity
- Add colors and background textures to gameobjects
- Program the sphere to move in different direction using arrow keys
- Program the sphere to jump over hurdles
- Collect coins placed at different intervals
- Create menu scene with 2D Text, 2D buttons and background textures
- Navigate between different scenes
Do you want to make a carrier in Gaming industry or are you interested in building your own games. If the answer to both the questions is YES, then you have come to the right place. This course is for students who are somewhat familiar to C++ or C# programming language and want to develop computer games using unity. The following topics will be covered in this course.
Position, rotate and scale gamobjects inside Unity
Add colors and background textures to gameobjects
Understand the programming logic for taking input from the keyboard arrow keys and move the sphere in different direction.
Making the Ball jump (over the hurdles)
Creating golden coins and rotating them
Collecting the coins and decrementing the score once each coind is collected
Switching the scene once all the coins are collected
Working with 2D Components such as 2D Text, Background textures and 2D Buttons for developing the Menu scene and End scene.
Adding Onclick event to the buttons for switching between scenes when button is pressed
Exiting the game once exit button is pressed.
So guys what are you waiting for, there are a lot of new things that you will learn from this course. Enroll now and start building your first 3D game inside unity.