A fascinating overview of the technology and venture capital (VC) industry by a tech venture capitalist.
What you'll learn:
- Understand what venture capital is.
- Understand what venture capital firms look for when investing in a start-up.
- Understand why steve jobs was able to raise venture capital money and how you can too.
- Understand the fascinating history of the venture capital sector...it exists because of Sputnik and the cold war.
- Understand how to network and meet venture capital professionals.
- Understand the crucial venture capital legal issues to consider.
- Understand what are the qualities of founders that venture capital firms are looking for.
** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education." **
Learn everything there is to know about venture capital from a venture capitalist, award winning graduate business school professor and entrepreneur. Learn the fascinating history of venture capital, who the players are and what their investment criteria is. Also learn how to pitch a business model to a venture capital firm.
- What can venture capital firms do to help you?
- What can the wrong venture capital do to your business?
- What are the legal issues to consider when starting a company and partnering with a venture capital firm?
- How can I get a venture capital firm to invest in my company?
- How can I network in the venture capital industry?
- Why does the sector exist and much more...
You don't need to have a background in business or technology to enjoy and learn from this course : )