Learn all about the practical industry knowledge of Wind Turbines and the Wind Energy Industry with this course!
What you'll learn:
- Understanding wind: We will be looking at the fundamentals of wind assessment
- Wind turbine design: We will look at each of the components within the wind turbine in great detail and let you know what makes good design
- Siting: We will go through the general rules of the siting process
- Reliability: We will look at how to determine the reliability and condition monitoring of wind turbines
- Cost Assessment: How to Justify the Wind Farm Investment
- Project Flow: What is the overall blueprint of a wind farm project?
- Careers: What are the careers in the wind energy industry?
Wind Energy Fundamentals: Renewable Energy Power Course is a comprehensive video course where you can learn all about wind turbines and wind farm that are essential in working in the industry; from basic knowledge to how to design and manage wind farm projects.
I have handcrafted this course to allow students to acquire core fundamental knowledge on the wind turbines as well as how to apply it in the wind energy industry.
If you are currently or working towards being an energy engineer and wind turbines are something that you need to work with, you will find this course of great help to get the fundamental knowledge you need to kick start your professional career. If you are looking to work in this industry, this course will provide you with the fundamental knowledge that you need as well as a blueprint on what professions are needed in this industry.
So let's get started! Let's start your fulfilling journey and mark an important point of your phenomenal career!