What you'll learn:
- work with hostile-aggressive people: verbal assailants
- work with hostile-aggressive people: dirty diggers and hotheads
- work with passive-aggressive people: knowledge wardens
- work with passive-aggressive people: unresponsive aggressors and wafflers
If you feel frustrated by the interactions with your co-workers or people outside your work, and you feel that you cannot fight daily aggressions, don't despair. Hostile and passive aggressors can be defeated.
This course teaches you how to handle with success:
- verbal assailants,
- dirty diggers,
- knowledge wardens,
- unresponsive aggressors, and
both in the workplace and in your life.
We are going to analyze together 6 types of aggressors to understand their characteristics and strategies to deal with aggressors. For each type we are going to practice coping and response strategies.
The course includes video lectures, case studies, written materials and quizzes, and teaches you, in no more than 2 hours, 17 strategies to deal with the openly hostile and the sneaky passive aggressors.
So, if you are looking to improve your working environment and your life by managing aggressors, this course is for you.