What you'll learn:
- Build forms and reports for collecting data
- Relate data with lookup fields
- Use rules for simple automation
- Send email notifications
- Create dashboards for analyzing data
- Write simple Deluge scripts
- Share applications
Every organization has unique problems to solve, but one-size-fits-all software can't always do the job. Luckily, Zoho Creator lets anyone design applications that can reduce friction in their organization. We'll show you how.
Learn How to Build Applications for Your Organizationin Under Two Hours
- Build Zoho Creator Applications
- Collect information with online forms
- Design reports to find or analyze information
- Automate simple tasks like sending emails
- Learn the basics of ZohoCreator's scripting language
We'll show you an application that would solve one of our instructor's real organizational problems. Then we'll reverse engineer it and show you how each part was made, so you can apply ZohoCreator's tools to your own organization.
The idea for the application we'll build came from one of our instructors. He worked at ablood bank where it was extremely difficult to get time off. Employees had to request days off weeks in advance to have any hope of their manager approving them in time. If his organization had used the application we'll show you how to build, the manager would havebeen able to respond to vacation requests faster and the employees wouldn't have had to wait so long to find out if they could get time off.