Look for the blue Write review button on every course information page. Give the course a star rating and let other learners know what to expect. You can review a course even if you did not finish it. Reasons for non-completion are also useful to others. You can rate the level of difficulty and standard (beginner, intermediate, or advanced) as well as estimate how many hours you spent on the course each week.
Things you could mention in reviews:
- Did you enjoy the course?
- What was good and/or bad about it?
- Did the course improve your knowledge of the subject?
- Write about the course, not unrelated topics.
- Avoid offensive language or comments.
- You may like to read over your review before posting to check for typos or unclear statements. Does it say what you meant to say?