Niladri Bihari Nayak
• Self-motivated, Fast learning, TOGAF9.1 Certified Enterprise Architect and SAP Certified Consultant having 8+ Years of Experience in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors.
• Worked on Five SAP HCM Implementations, Fourteen SAP HCM AMS (Support & Enhancement) and SAP HCM Upgrade, Process advisory, Value Advisory project one each.
• Completed Associate Level Certifications on SuccessFactors Learning, Recruiting Management(RCM), Onboarding ,Compensation & Employee Central
• Possesses expertise in Four SF end-to-end implementation : SuccessFactors Recruiting Management(RCM)(1), Onboarding(1) & Learning(2)
• Engaged in Pre-Sales activities like proposal development, fit gap analysis, effort estimation ; Volunteer for SF Product Advisory Council for enhancing User experience of its products and involved in beta testing
• Industry experience encompasses working for Hospitality, Retail, Public Sector, Telecom, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities, Automobile, Real Estate, EPC, Chemical, Home Appliance with client operations established across multiple regions
• Managed a small project team of 3 members, deliverables, scope of work and quality for all work streams in an Agile environment
• Basic understanding of all project management processes/systems for work stream in entire Project lifecycle journey of stakeholders
• Competencies in analyzing the landscape of client, functional and process documents, and SAP SuccessFactors in DevOps way to maximize business benefits
Learning emerging technologies like AI ,RPA(UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere),Analytics, IoT, Blockchain, AR/VR and apply them to HR processes to simplify day to day tasks for business users