Have you ever thought about how medicines are made and how safe they are? What do Pharmaceutical Manufactures and NASA have in common? Join our FREE Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) and learn these answers and more. This course is delivered by the Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT) in association withGetReskilled.
As a participant in this three-week course, you’ll have access to these special features:
- REGTalks: Weekly interview with an International Regulator.
- MOOC-LIVE: Weekly live webinars with industry and regulatory contributors.
- Industry Insights: Discussion threads and a weekly video reviewing current regulatory trends and industry responses.
There are 3 different ways you can participate in PharmaMOOC:
- Only got 1 hour per week to spare?
Join us on MOOC-LIVE for up-to-date industry and regulatory thinking
- More time to spare and want to work in the pharmaceutical industry?
Take our 10-hour per week free online training course!
- Want to participate in the debates?
Post your opinions on the discussion board and take the opportunity to engage with industry and regulatory leaders and experts.
- How are our medicines made? (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technologies)
- How safe are our medicines? (Pharmaceutical Quality and Regulation)?
- Quality Risk Management along with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP’s)
- How this philosophy emerged to ensure not just Product Quality but also Patient Safety and the Data Integrity that underpins it.
RECOMMEND BACKGROUNDNo specific background is required. If you have a hungry mind … then you are most welcome on this course.