At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Understand container basics
• Containerize an existing application
• Understand Kubernetes concepts and principles
• Deploy applications to Kubernetes using the CLI
• Set up a continuous delivery pipeline using Jenkins
• Locate more documentation and training.
To get the most of out of this course, learners should have basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments, as well as Web server technologies such as Nginx. We also recommend systems operations experience, including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment.
>>> By enrolling in this course you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service <<<