In this course, we’ll explore stages of crisis and how managers and leaders can affect business turn-around after a crisis through decision making, stakeholder management and rebuilding trust.
This e-lesson adopts a 7-step pedagogy design which is balanced between theory and praxis.
- Inspire – Faculty videos on topics that are critical
- Empower – Share your thoughts and point of view with other learners on the discussion forum
- Self-assess & measure – a few self-assessments and exercises to introspect and find out where you are
- Learn fast – Quick wins by transferability of the learning back to work place
- Immerse – Further your knowledge and expertise through readings and discussions
- Customize – Use the framework, templates and worksheets to create and retain for your business
- Application – Action tips, Essentials and best practices from across domains
Join this course and develop ‘ stand-out’ leadership behaviors and traits will help you tide over crisis that can come your way.