You will be challenged in the Capstone Project to redesign an existing Java-based Android application to implement a combination of design patterns. You will also critique a given Java codebase for code smells.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Demonstrate how to use design patterns to address user interface design issues.
• Identify the most suitable design pattern to address a given application design problem.
• Apply design principles (e.g., open-closed, dependency inversion, least knowledge).
• Critique code by identifying and refactoring anti-patterns.
• Apply the model-view-controller architectural pattern.