- Who know they need to save but not how much.
- Who don’t know whether it would be better to put $100 in an IRA or to pay off $100 of their credit card balance.
- Who have never read their credit report.
- Who have both low auto insurance liability coverage and a low deductible.
- Who don’t know their liability coverage.
- Who don’t know what liability coverage is.
- Who would ever consider leasing a car instead of buying.
- Who own stocks but not mutual funds.
- Who own mutual funds but not index funds.
- Who don’t know what index funds or Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) are.
- Who don’t know how much they are paying in mutual fund fees.
- Who are considering hiring a financial advisor.
- Who wonder how much savings they will need to retire.
How to Save Money: Making Smart Financial Decisions
University of California, Berkeley via edX
This course is for people:
3.0 rating, based on 2 Class Central reviews
O video nao tem som porque [email protected]
Nao consigo assistir sem som
Como vcs podem me ajudar
Queria fazer o curso mas nao funciona i audio
Anonymous completed this course.Loved Terrance Odean and his real life examples. He really breaks down the subject matter to a beginner level, making even complex concepts easy to grasp.