One of the key components when you plan and deploy Microsoft Windows Server is storage. Most organizations require lots of storage because users and applications are constantly working with and creating data.
As a Microsoft Windows Server System Administrator you must be able to:
- Identify and decide on the type of storage your organization needs
- Manage disks, volumes, and file systems
- Use BitLocker to secure volumes
- Encrypt data with Encrypted File System (EFS)
This interactive computer science course teaches through video, discussion, practical exercises and assessments. Each topic is job- focused and designed to ensure you can confidently perform the task.
This course can help you:
- Decide if a career in IT is for you
- Prepare for an introductory job in Windows Server administration
- Study for Microsoft certification tests and badges
- Improve your skills in handling disks and volumes, and securing Windows Server storage
Students taking this course will also be interested in INF201.22, Optimizing Windows Server Storage. INF201.22 builds on the foundational knowledge gained in this course.