This self-paced Office 365 course provides an intensive, in-depth look at how to manage services Office 365, and in particular, how to manage identities, both in the cloud and in situations where Office 365 is synchronized with on-premises Active Directory, or where additional single-sign on (SSO) has been deployed. The course starts with simpler configuration topics before moving on to more complex areas, such as Exchange Online migration, directory synchronization, and single-sign on (SSO) with Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS). This course provides an assortment of review activities to test your knowledge as you work through the course content. You can also view demonstrations covering a variety of Office 365 configuration and implementation tasks.
What sets this course apart is that you perform actual hands-on labs in a live lab environment. In fact, you will perform the same lab activities that students perform in Microsoft’s classroom training equivalent of this course, including:
- Manage users, groups, licenses, and administrator roles
- Configure password management
- Administer rights management
- Manage Office 365 clients
- Perform a live Exchange migration to a live Office 365 tenant
- Configure SharePoint Online and Lync Online in a live environment
- Manage Active Directory Users and Groups with DirSync
- Implement Active Directory Federation Services
- Monitor Office 365 service health
If you are interested in this course, then register today as Office 365: Managing Identifies and Services with Hands-on Labs is limited to 60 students!