Class Central’s study group experiment continues with three new courses (two of them with free certificates) starting June 16th.
Organize and share your learning with Class Central Lists.
View our Lists Showcase
Class Central is learner-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This course consists of the following five parts:
1. Instrument design method:
1) Instrument design method: introducing the development trend of instrument design, instrument composition, classification, etc.
2) Error theory: error transfer and analysis, error distribution, etc. Emphasized for Abbe error.
3) Principle of instrument design: Abbe principle and optical adaptive principle are mainly introduced.
2. System design: Taking some typical instruments as examples, introducing the development of the instruments, the key technologies, and the problems to be considered in the overall designs.
1) Observation instruments, including phase contrast microscopy, high resolution fluorescence microscopy, etc.
2) Measurement instruments, which interferometers are mainly introduced, including large - scale measurement, nano measurement, etc.
3) Analytical instruments, which spectrometers are mainly introduced, including dispersion spectrometer and Fourier transform spectrometer.
3. Key components design of instruments:
1) Standards: Introduction of standard traceability, types of standards, installation and debugging, which mainly focuses on the grating scale.
2) Longitudinal aiming (focusing): Introducing the confocal measurement (mainly), and the characteristics of double channel detection & heterodyne detection.
3) Horizontal aiming: Introducing the alignment techniques in lithography (mainly) and geometric measurement.
4. Development trend of typical instruments: interview with some professional instrument manufacturers to discuss the current situation and development trend of instruments.
1) Taking optical measuring instrument as an example, some basic techniques and methods of optical experiment are introduced.
2) After discussing the basic knowledge of camera focusing and dimming, some shooting techniques and simple post production are introduced.
Guanhao Wu, Lijiang Zeng and Yao Hu
Start your review of Photoelectric Instrument Design | 光电仪器设计
Get personalized course recommendations, track subjects and courses with reminders, and more.