Want to learn about the most popular framework used for Enterprise Architecture (EA) in the world from one of the top trainers?
TOGAF® is an architectural framework that uses proven development methods to help you develop an IT architecture that meets the needs of your business. The TOGAF® framework enables organizations to effectively address critical business needs by:
- Ensuring that everyone speaks the same language
- Avoiding lock-in to proprietary solutions by standardizing on open methods for Enterprise Architecture
- Saving time and money, and utilize resources more effectively
- Achieving demonstrable ROI
In this course, you will find a large body of knowledge compressed into digestible and compelling modules aimed toward practical use. The instructor, Dr. Steve Else, is among the globe’s top TOGAF® trainers, having worked with thousands of professionals to help them learn and practice EA. He is also author of the book “Organization Theory and Transformation of Large, Complex Organizations.”
Students who complete this course may apply the purchase price toward the instructor's TOGAF® certification course. Students are eligible to earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs), valid toward continuing education requirements for many professional certifications.
This course is suitable for anyone interested in:
- enterprise architecture
- solutions architecture
- information and communications technology
- design thinking and innovation
- decision architecture and decision making
- business process management
- project management