This course has been organized around five key features of successful education systems:
- High goals for student achievement that guide all activities within an education system;
- Access to high-quality early childhood and preschool development programs that prepare students entering the school system;
- Effective teachers to improve learning and reduce achievement gaps among students;
- Access and effective use of adequate resources in all schools to promote student learning; and
- Ensuring that all young people acquire the skills necessary to reach their full potential in the professional world and contribute to society.
This course is "self-paced" so you can enroll at any time, even if the course has been open for a while. You can take it at the time that is most suitable for you inside the enrollment period of the course.
If you opt for the Audit track, you could complete the course free and have 10 weeks to take the course from the day you subscribed.
If you opt for the Verified track , you can access the course in an unlimited way and complete the qualified evaluations until the closing date, (March, 17th, 2023), after making a payment of $25 . If you pass, in addition to the verified certificate, you will obtain a digital badge *that allows you to change the way you share your academic and professional achievements, as for example, on social media.
*Did you know there is a financial aid to opt for the verified certificate?
EdX financial help: edX offers financial assistance for learners who want to earn Verified Certificates but who may not be able to pay the Verified Certificate fee. Subscribe to the course and apply for financial assistance.
See more information in the Frequently Asked Questions section below.