Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
* Conceptualize theories of authentic assessment as they apply to second language learners
* Design formative assessment types incorporating language and content objectives
* Design summative assessment types incorporating language and content objectives
* Incorporate project and task-based assignments as assessment tools for ELLs
* Design rubrics that align to language and content objectives for your ELL(s)
* Apply the use of rubrics, both language and content, to the work of your ELL(s).
* Support your ELL(s) as they participate in standardized testing