In this course, learners explore services provided to applications built on GCP that enhance their scalability and maintainability. They work with services like Google Cloud Pub/Sub and Google Cloud Functions to make applications more efficient. They explore the use of containers on GCP. The course concludes with a review of the specialization.
To get the most out of this course, participants should have:
• Completed Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals (Core Infrastructure or AWS Professionals.) or have equivalent experience
• Completed Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Foundation or have equivalent experience
• Completed Essential Cloud Infrastructure: Core Services or have equivalent experience
• Completed Elastic Cloud Infrastructure: Scaling and Automation or have equivalent experience
• Basic proficiency with command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
• Systems Operations experience including deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
>>> By enrolling in this course you agree to the Qwiklabs Terms of Service as set out in the FAQ and located at: https://qwiklabs.com/terms_of_service
Welcome to Elastic Infrastructure: Containers and Services
-Introduction to this course.
Module 1: Application Infrastructure Services
-In this module, you will learn about Cloud Pub/Sub, API Management, Cloud Functions, Cloud Source Repositories, and Specialty APIs.
Module 2: Application Development Services
-In this module, you will learn about Google App Engine and how you can leverage it so that you don't have to worry about scaling, and can focus on the application code.
Module 3: Containers
-In this module, you'll be introduced to the concept of containers and you will learn about Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Container Registry, and complete a hands-on lab.