Cybersecurity isn’t just about keeping your individual computers and devices safe, it’s about safeguarding our society and our world. Whether that’s from rogue criminals and gangs who want to steal your money or identity, or nation states and terror groups who want to disrupt defense systems, elections, or cripple our energy infrastructure, the need for well-trained cybersecurity professionals who can stop these attacks has never been greater.
Georgia Tech's OMS Online Master of Science in Cybersecurity is the only interdisciplinary degree in cybersecurity from a U.S. News & World Report Top 10-ranked public university that you can earn online, on your own schedule, for a tuition less than $10,000.
This online Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity provides the foundations so you can:
- Understand the nature of risks and pathways of threats to cyber and cyber-physical systems.
- Develop an awareness of vulnerabilities to software, networks, and computer systems.
- Comprehend methods and strategies for protecting data on networks, in software, as well as other cyber and cyber-physical systems.
- Examine the constraints and costs of cybercrime and espionage to privacy, communication, and use of technology.
- Investigate the role that government, corporate, and coalition policies can have towards slowing and stopping cybercrime and surveillance.