EFD On-Demand: Critical Junctures: Creating High Impact Advising Conversations
Brown University via Independent
After participating in this course, the learner should be better able to:
- Describe strategies for developing rapport and engaging in productive conversations with advisees/mentees
- Describe the non-directive approach to career advising
- Demonstrate how these techniques are applied to career advising conversations among learners at various levels.
- Provide medical educators with tools for improved and more powerful questioning
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION AND HOW TO RECEIVE CME CREDIT
There are no fees for participating in and receiving credit for this activity.
- Review the activity objectives, faculty information, and CME information prior to participating in the activity.
- View the CME presentations
- Complete the CME activity evaluation at the conclusion of the activity in order to receive a credit certificate.
In accordance with the disclosure policy of the Brown University CME Office as well as standards set forth by the Accreditation Council on Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), speakers have been asked to disclose any relevant financial relationship with the manufacturers of any commercial products and/or provider of commercial services discussed in any educational presentation and with any commercial supporters or exhibitors of this activity.