EFD On-Demand: From Abstract to Poster to Case Report: A Guide for Clinicians
Brown University via Independent
After completing this course, participants should be better able to:
- Identify appropriate cases for publication
- Evaluate target conferences and journals
- Produce high quality clinical vignette abstracts, poster presentations, and case report journal submissions
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION AND HOW TO RECEIVE CME CREDIT
There are no fees for participating in and receiving credit for this activity.
- Review the activity objectives, faculty information, and CME information prior to participating in the activity.
- View the recorded presentation
- Complete the CME activity evaluation at the conclusion of the activity in order to receive a credit certificate.
The Warren Alpert Medical School is committed to presenting CME activities that promote improvements and/or quality in health care and are developed free of the control of ineligible companies (formerly known as a commercial interest).It is our policy to ensure that our activities are balanced, independent, objective, scientific, and in compliance with ACCME and other regulatory requirements.
Anyone who is in a position to control the content of a CME presentation is required to disclose all financial relationships within the past 24 months with ineligible companies. This collected disclosure information has been reviewed and any potential conflicts of interested mitigated prior to the activity.
Please see below for speaker and planner financial relationship information:
Speaker: Ankur Shah, MD receives consulting fees from Otsuka
Planners: Emily Green, PhD, MA receives royalties from Springer Nature. Jennifer Maloney, Chelsea Reyes, & Maria Sullivan have nothing to disclose.
Disclaimer: This educational program is designed to present scientific information and opinion to Health professionals, to stimulate thought, and further investigation.