This course provides an introduction to ethical decision making and ethical leadership. The course examines a variety of ethical issues that employees and organizations face. You will explore ethical theories, ethical decision making models, role of governmental policies and corporate governance. You will learn about practices that help encourage ethical behavior in organizations.
- The course provides an introduction to ethical decision making and ethical leadership
- Each chapter reading is accompanied by a narrated PowerPoint presentation.
- Required Textbook: You need to buy or rent the following textbook: Ghillyer, Andrew (2012). Business Ethics Now 3rd Edition. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Companies. (ISBN 978-07-352469-6).
- This text can be purchased through the St. Scholastica bookstore or through Amazon.com
- All coursework must be completed by May 22, 2017.
- A certificate of completion is awarded to students who successfully complete the course with 70% of total test points.
The certificate of completion can be added to a resume and/or LinkedIn profile.