This course was planned as a training program for journalists, but it is open to anyone who has an interest in learning about the basics of mobile journalism. You don’t need any previous experience with the concepts, tools or resources of mobile journalism. Just bring your enthusiasm to learn from some of the best trainers in this field of mobile journalism in the United States!
At the end of the course, you will come away with knowledge about:
- How global adoption of mobile has influenced and changed journalism.
- How to prepare for the future of the media and life in a mobile-first world.
- How to report and engage with audiences using mobile devices.
- How to use the best practices for usability and product design when building your mobile experiences.
- How to make informed decisions about building mobile news products across platforms.
- How to plan for the future of wearables, AR and other trends that might change the course of mobile and journalism.