On-Demand - Transitioning to Adult Care: Time is Ticcing Away
Brown University via Independent
After participating in this webinar, participants should be better able to:
- Identify the hurdles that can impede successful transition to adult care and how to overcome them.
- Identify the significant contrasts between a Pediatric and Adult medical visit and use strategies to manage these contrasting models of care
- Discuss how to advocate for themselves to facilitate effective care coordination between multiple medical providers.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION AND HOW TO RECEIVE CME CREDIT
There are no fees for participating in and receiving credit for this activity.
- Review the activity objectives, faculty information, and CME information prior to participating in the activity.
- View the CME presentations
- Complete the CME activity evaluation at the conclusion of the activity in order to receive a credit certificate.
In accordance with the disclosure policy of the Brown University CME Office as well as standards set forth by the Accreditation Council on Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), speakers have been asked to disclose any relevant financial relationship with the manufacturers of any commercial products and/or provider of commercial services discussed in any educational presentation and with any commercial supporters or exhibitors of this activity.
The intent of this policy is not to prevent a speaker with a potential conflict of interest from making a presentation but to identified openly so that the listener may form his/her own opinion. Any potential conflicts of interest have been resolved prior to this presentation.
This activity may include discussion of off-label or investigative drugs uses. Speakers are aware that it is their responsibility to disclose to the audience this information. Individual Faculty Disclosure information may be found in the conference handouts.
Faculty Disclosure/Conflict of Interest
The following speakers and planning committee members* have disclosed the following financial relationships:
Keith Coffman, MD has nothing to disclose
Jennifer Maloney* has nothing to disclose
Angela Sullivan, MPH* has nothing to disclose
Maria Sullivan, BS* has nothing to disclose
Chelsea Tollner* has nothing to disclose
Disclaimer: This educational program is designed to present scientific information and opinion to Health professionals, to stimulate thought, and further investigation.