Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Associate the relationship of Swift and Objective-C and their use in iOS and Mac (OS X) programming
2. Develop the ability to read and write Swift code
3. Distinguish how both programming languages can be used together in applications
4. Demonstrate how to write applications entirely in Swift with the help from several iOS programming samples
5. Determine how Swift can be used for development on new platforms such as Apple Watch and Apple TV
6. Create a working client-server iPhone application with location services that you can add to your portfolio.