"Machine Learning with Python: Zero to GBMs" is a practical and beginner-friendly introduction to supervised machine learning, decision trees, and gradient boosting using Python. This is a self-paced course where you can:
- Watch hands-on coding-focused video tutorials
- Practice coding with cloud Jupyter notebooks
- Build an end-to-end real-world course project
- Earn a verified certificate of accomplishment
- Interact with a global community of learners
You will solve 2 coding assignments & build a course project where you'll train ML models using a large real-world dataset.