• Identify the skills that leaders need and explain when specific leadership styles are appropriately used.
• Identify factors that supervisors can use to motivate individuals and groups for improved performance.
• Describe the supervisor’s role in carrying out the four steps of the control process.
• Identify quality standards and explain why consistent quality is crucial to organizational success.
• Understand key financial statements and use the information to improve organizational controls.
Most importantly, you will be able to apply this knowledge immediately to be a more effective, efficient supervisor.
If you want to become or are currently working as a supervisor, this course is made for you. You do not need to have management or supervisory. If you have a high school diploma or its equivalent and a few years of work experience, you are qualified for this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course, and you do not need any special software.