SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP – The use of innovation to find new ways to help people in need
PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE: This course provides step-by-step instructions for starting small, local, grassroots projects to help selected categories of people in need. Students select a category of people about whom they care, learn details about social entrepreneurship projects, and on paper build a project of their own.
THE HOMELESS ABANDONED CHILDREN FEEBLE ELDERLY THE ADDICTED TEENS CONSIDERING SUICIDE …Hundreds of other categories of people in need
This five week course provides -
1) 16 video presentations by Dr. Campbell discussing core social entrepreneurship issues. In addition, students have
2) reading assignments on the Internet and
3) a writing assignment as they build their social entrepreneurship project.
4) Students pose questions any time, and Dr. Campbell selects the best questions and responds to several questions each working day.
5) There are two quizzes, and a digital badge is received upon completion of the course.